Skip to main content

Fire sprinkler crime

New York |

Some kids think its funny to take apart the outside pipe for my water sprinklers, and replace it with pipes for other liquids such as gasoline. As you can imagine, i once had a small fire, but instead of the sprinklers destroying the flame, they exited it. What should i do to the kids?

+ Read More

Filed under: Lawsuits and disputes
Attorney answers 1


You can file a criminal mischief complaint with the police. You can also sue them if you think they have assets to collect from.