Finding out an inmates release date?

Buffalo, NY |

how do you find out an inmates actual release date after there sentenced and in county prison? I called the jail and they say they dont give out that information and I also checked vinelink and they dont have it either. He is at erie county correctional facility at 11581 walden ave. alden,ny 14004. Is there a websie or phone number I can call to get the information?

It is not public information. The inmate can find out from his counselor!

Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq.
Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12'
Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo
1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200
Garden City, NY 11530
516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f)
Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

I am a criminal defense attorney practicing in Nassau, Suffolk and New York City. The above information is not a substitution for a meeting whereas all potential legal issues can be discussed.

So being the victim of a crime I cant obtain that information?

Joseph A Lo Piccolo

Joseph A Lo Piccolo

There is a seperate way for victims to find out release dates. Contact the DA on the case or there is a way to be notified through the state department of corrections so look @ that website too. Joseph A. Lo Piccolo, Esq. Immediate Past President, Criminal Courts Bar Association 11'-12' Hession Bekoff & Lo Piccolo 1103 Stewart Ave, Suite 200 Garden City, NY 11530 516-408-3666 (o) / 516-408-3833 (f) Jlopiccolo@hbclaw.net

You can check the department of corrections website. I've included the link below?

If the person is at a County jail the information won't be on the State Corrections' web site. You might not be able to find out. However, the inmate should be able to. If you were the victim, you may have the right to be told the date.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 385-8015 or via email at Eric@RothsteinLawNY.com. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.