Filing for green card through marriage, are there any other fees besides $1490?

San Diego, CA |

Hi, I am married to a USC , I came to US on visa, I'd like to know if there are any fees to the USCIS besides $420 ( I-130), and $1070 ( I-485 + I-765 )= $1490 ? I have already done the medical exam at the civil surgeon office ( I-693 ). i am not applying for I-131.

Best Answer

Those are all of the fees required at this time. Don't forget to submit the I-864 (but no extra fee is required for that).

If you wish to submit an I-131 as well, you may do so, and there is no extra fee for that either, if submitted along with, or after, the other forms.

I suggest that you consult with an experienced immigration attorney to be sure that everything is in good shape and to ensure the best chance of success.

(734) 369-3131. This communication does not establish and attorney-client relationship with the Law Office of Michael Carlin PLLC or any individual member of the office. Confidential information should not be sent through this form.

Thank you so much

Michael Hugh Carlin

Michael Hugh Carlin

You are most welcome.

Here is the USCIS official page that contains all of the instructions and forms: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a/?vgnextoid=3faf2c1a6855d010VgnVCM10000048f3d6a1RCRD&vgnextchannel=db029c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Thank you so much

Matthew L. Kolken

Matthew L. Kolken

My pleasure.

Those are the only fees with USCIS. You will also have to pay for the medical examination which could be a couple of hundred dollars.

Thank you so much

Carlos E Sandoval

Carlos E Sandoval

You are welcome. If the answer was helpful feel to mark it as helful answer or best answer.

Those are all the fees but submit an affidavit of support

Thank you so much