Skip to main content

Family law case since 1992 and affidavit of support I-864. But who can stop illegal "eviction" acts, false accusation...??

Stockton, CA |

Please stop illegal "eviction" acts, false accusation... in my own house - in family law case. Also, Please transfer my welfare case to federal judge to enforce Affidavit of Support federal contract, ask attorney's fees to be paid too. Please refer me. Thank you very much!

It is NOT RENTAL, and NOT FORECLOSURE, not ud issue - it is my own house. Ex stole my deeds.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


What is your question?

If you are asking for a referrel to an attorney who will represent you to enforce the AOD you will need to call various immigration attorneys and inquire whether they have ever handled such a case in the past - it is not an everyday type of case.


An affidavit of support is a contract between the sponsor and the Federal government. It CANNOT be enforced in family court.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


I can't find a real question. If you are asking who can stop an eviction, this is the wrong area. I'll re-classify this as a landlord-tenant question.
Franco Capriotti - Senior Legal Counsel & Former Professor of Immigration Law - Capriotti International Law

FIRST 15 MINUTE CONSULTATION IS FREE (SKYPE or phone only). e-mail to set up a time that is convenient:

NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE, WE CAN HELP. Our services are not limited by State, nor International boundaries. Our licenses allow us to represent people worldwide.
Do not rely completely on information you get on a website. It is always wise to consult personally with an immigration attorney before taking any action.

Consider contacting one of the attorneys on Avvo, or - If you are low income go here: or

FORMER IMMIGRATION LAW PROFESSOR -- LEGAL DISCLAIMER: This answer is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer