Skip to main content

Family/Divorce attoney that accepts payment plans

Miami, FL |

Due to the economy, and the fact that I am separated and my husband is not paying child support I am looking for an attorney that takes payment plans in the Florida area. I am seeking for one that is aggressive but with good intent to solve the issue. I am also looking for a lawyer with a proven track record of success in the family/divorce area. How can I narrow down my search to find THE ONE!!!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You should speak to your local bar association or your state bar association for referrals.

DISCLAIMER This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site cannot be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices law in the State where this offense is charged; and, who has experience in the area of law you are asking questions about and with whom you would have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question, or in the State where this charge is filed.


The Florida bar has a referral service where it can refer you to attorneys in your geographic area who practice family law. Go to for more information.

THESE COMMENTS ARE NOT LEGAL ADVICE. They are provided for informational purposes only. Actual legal advice can only be provided after consultation by an attorney licensed in your jurisdiction. Answering this question does not create an attorney-client relationship or otherwise require further consultation.