Avvo Q&A :

Real questions about child custody from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Family Code section 7501 Applies to what scenario? In move away/ child relocation cases. Child custody.

1 attorney answer

Sponsored Listings

Avvo child custody email series

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer