Skip to main content

Falsely accused of online impersonation, I answered the summons, can I move to a summary judgment

Indianapolis, IN |

I have defended myself and answered the complaint myself, I provided very strong evidences that the email is hacked and being used by another person. Can I ask for a summary judgment myself ? do I need to wait untill the plaintiff responds to the answer I sent to them and the court? what to do next?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Summary judgment is usually appropriate when there is no genuine issue of material fact. If your evidence is concrete, it may be the best way to resolve the dispute.

[In accordance with the Avvo community guidelines, this communication does not constitute "legal advice", nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.]

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer