Skip to main content

Failure to pay a fix it ticket in California

Norwalk, CA |

I had a fix it ticket for $500.00 and only paid $50.00 will I have a warrent.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


Yes- Did you take care of the fix it ticket? Did you go court? Was that the fine? If it was, you have failed to pay. This needs to be rectified ASAP. Go to the clerks and ask that the matter be put on calendar. Explain to the judge what happened. Hopefully the judge will allow you to make payments.


Typically when you go to court and are ordered to pay a fine, they will let you make payments on it, if you can not afford to pay it all at once. You should go to the clerk and have them put the file in court for you and rectify the situation or hire an attorney to do it for you.