Skip to main content

Failed my drug test

Johnston, RI |

my name is Ashley and I'm on probation I failed a drug test and I,really didn't do drugs it was contact . I asked my po if she could send it,out and test the levels to show I really didn't smoke or do anything,but she ignored me and dumped it in the trash . I have a court date to see a judge in a month and I can't even prove my innocents I am in substance abuse class not because I have a problem but to show the judge I'm trying to better myself I don't know what else to do I never get in trouble with the cops and my record is clean except for that one thing all and all I've done every thing I've been asked of . please,help me

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You need to consult with your criminal defense attorney or seek advice and direction from a criminal defense attorney. A dirty urine is a violation of the terms of your probation and it should be taken seriously. A motion to revoke could be made and subject you to a revocation and imposition of the original probated sentence. GET COUNSEL NOW!

I am trying to give you a general answer to your question. We do not have an attorney-client relationship by this response on the avvo website. I have not been retained to represent you. I am licensed to practice law in Kentucky and in federal court in this state and the Southern District of Indiana. You need to seek legal advice from an attorney licensed to practice in your area..



thank you for advice I intend to get a lawyer my problem is I'm all the way in Boston and I'm trying to do all this and get there in time . but thank you for your help


Avoid contact with drug users and consult with a criminal defense attorney soonest.

This observation is provided without warranty nor guarantee and for entertainment and informational purposes only. This answer is not legal advice. Not to be used as infant formula. No attorney client relationship is established as a result of these communications. The best legal advice you can get is to consult with an attorney licensed in your state or territory.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer