Skip to main content

Extension for unused portion of H-3 visa eligibility?

New York, NY |

Because of long application processing I missed out on a year of my H3 visa eligibility (granted two years). So I have been here one year and visa about to expire. Am I eligible for an extension for the unused time that passed before I entered the country? (i.e. one year)

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration US visas
Attorney answers 1



Please see

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.