Skip to main content

Ex wife wont sign off on ll even though it was court ordered in divorce , how can i solve this

Sandusky, MI |
Attorney answers 3


I may be naive, but what is "ll"? Can't answer question without knowing.


You will have to tell us what you mean by "11" so that can answer your question!

Please note: the information provided is topical and of a general nature for informational purposes only. The information provided does not represent an offer of representation, and there is no binding agreement between parties. A contract for representation can only be entered into after consultation with our attorneys and signature of a service contract by both parties.


Assuming that you're referring to a written order of the Court, you should secure legal representation who will file an appropriate motion to enter your documentation

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer