Skip to main content

Every year complains my ex boyfriend complains that I should either split the taxes with him or let him claim our son.

Long Beach, CA |

He has not had a job since 2008 he might work jobs either for two weeks or a month. He didn't help me pay for his preschool which he didn't take him most of the time. He has asked me to give him and his mother gas money for taking my son to preschool. He told me that there will be problems if we didn't switch every year

+ Read More

Filed under: Tax law
Attorney answers 1


Need to ask a tax preparer that question, or maybe a family attorney.

David A. Mallen offers answers on Avvo for general information only. This offer of free, general answers is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. If you need specific advice regarding your legal question, you should consult an attorney confidentially. Many experienced California labor and employment attorneys, including David A. Mallen offer no-risk legal consultations to employers and employees at no charge. David A. Mallen is licensed to practice law before all state and federal courts in California, as well as the California Labor Commissioner and the California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board. Failure to take legal action within the time periods prescribed by law could result in the loss of important legal rights and remedies.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer