Skip to main content

Erasing o charges or getting good conduct on them

Niagara Falls, NY |

Niagara and erie county NY assault 2nd burgulary 2nd in '05 done with time and paperwork with no problems contempt of court in '12 finished all paperwork and time again with no problems and how do i eradicate my charges on my rap sheet that i was found not guilty of?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Don't practice in NY but this is hard to do. Your charged are higher end felonies but not barred from trying to vacated them from your record (assuming NY is similar to WA state). However, the Assault 2 could be a strike, it is here in WA state so you will have to check on that one there.


If you were convicted of a crime that information won't seal.

I am a former federal and State prosecutor and now handle criminal defense and personal injury/civil rights cases. Feel free to check out my web site and contact me at (212) 577-9797 or via email at I was named to the Super Lawyers list as one of the top attorneys in New York for 2012. No more than 5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by Super Lawyers. The above answer is for informational purposes only and not meant as legal advice.


It could be problematic. Contact a local lawyer to make sure.

Matisyahu Wolfberg
NY Criminal defense Attorney

[Note: Consistent with Avvo policy, this communication is intended as general information and not specific legal advice, and this communication does not create an attorney-client relationship.] I am licensed to practice law in the States of New York and New Jersey. The laws of your jurisdiction may differ and thus this answer is for informational and educational purposes only and is not to be considered as legal advice. Since all facts are not addressed in the question, this answer could change depending on other significant and important facts. This answer in no way constitutes an attorney-client relationship. Please speak with a local attorney to discuss your potential legal issue