Avvo Q&A : Real questions from people like you. Real answers from licensed attorneys.


Entered U.S. with AP (I-485 pending). What should I put as "immigration status" on I-765 and I-131 renewal?

Sponsored Listings

5 attorney answers

Sponsored Listings

Sponsored Listings

Can’t find what you’re looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer