Skip to main content

Enter US at fiance visa got marry into 90 days but apply for AOS after 1 year now i am planning to coming back after visit

Sayville, NY |

my sick mother can i enter US with my comba card


+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


This is a very delicate situation, and of course, you need to contact an immigration attorney that can help you with any and all issues that may come up. Most attorneys offer free consultations, whether they be via phone or Skype—and that’s something you would definitely benefit from. This is a very unique situation, and only through the studying of all the issues, could then an immigration attorney give you a more calculated answer. I think you are planning on "coming back" to the U.S. but, how are you planning on coming back? You married within the 90 days allowed by the K-1 Visa, but then you left, and are planning on coming back. You may have to have your wife petition you, and go through the consular process, or you may be able to avoid that through a visit to the appropriate consulate/embassy.

Good luck!

ADVERTISING MATERIAL The content provided by this attorney is offered only as a public service to the web community and does not constitute solicitation or provision of legal advice. Comments by this attorney should not be used as a substitute for obtaining legal advice from an attorney licensed or authorized to practice in your jurisdiction. You should always consult a suitably qualified attorney regarding any specific legal problem or matter. The comments and opinions expressed by this attorney on this website are of the individual author and may not reflect the opinions of any firm. Nothing on this site is intended to create an attorney-client relationship and nothing posted constitutes legal advice. Neither the transmission of the information contained on this site nor your use of the information or communication with this attorney creates an attorney-client relationship between you and this attorney. No information communicated to this attorney through this site will be protected by either the attorney-client privilege or the work product doctrine. An attorney-client relationship can only be created by the mutual assent of both parties and only after a consultation. This attorney cannot agree to be retained as counsel until a conflict-of-interest check is completed and a written engagement and fee agreement provided by this attorney is signed by you and this attorney. Some jurisdictions may have laws and regulations that differ substantially from one another. This attorney does not, through this site, seek to represent anyone where this site may fail to comply with the laws and ethical rules of that jurisdiction. The information contained on this website may be considered "Attorney Advertising" in some jurisdictions. The hiring of an attorney is an important decision, and should not be based solely on information obtained from advertising content. This site may contain descriptions of the attorney’s legal experience and outcomes of certain prior matters. However, each legal matter is composed of unique issues and the attorney’s descriptions are not intended to promise future results. The outcome of your case may vary from that of any other representation undertaken by this attorney, and any discussion of prior results on this website does not guarantee a similar outcome. ADVERTISING MATERIAL.


Your question is not clear. Try again giving more detail. No need to use shorthand.

The herein content is for general informational purposes only, and may be predicated on incomplete facts. It should not be relied upon in making legal decisions or assessing your legal rights or risks. Neither does the herein reply create an attorney-client relationship.


This is confusing. So you filed for AOS and then left the US? Did you get an Advance Parole? What else haven't you told us?

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.