Questions & Answers
Get the legal answers you need from licensed attorneys.
Question

Employment Lawyer asked for time to review my timeline and documents. It has now been a week, is that a rejection?

I spoke to an employment lawyer on a Friday after my intake, she asked me to provide a timeline and supporting documents before our follow-up call on Monday. When she called on Monday we didn’t discuss my info, she asked for some time to go over everything and to speak to a colleague so she’ll be able to help me. The lawyer noted based on my thorough timeline and submitted documents that a follow-up for more questions isn’t needed and she would call me after she’s gone over my info. It’s been a week, is this expected? I haven’t called because I didn’t know if this is common practice as I’m aware of the immense amount of time lawyers spend at work and I didn’t want to be impatient. Thank you.

| 4 answers
Answer
Sponsored Listings
Answer
Answer
Answer
Sponsored Listings
28731EB2-58E3-4EAD-9AF7-03A80A94D0EF