Skip to main content

Employer of mu husband has applied for h1 and me and my son will be on dependent. its almost three months now but there is no

Macon, GA |

response. i am an advocate from last 5 and half year and have eight years of experience. am i eligible to apply for eb2? can i apply before the response of h1 b come? in case if my eb2 gets rejected can i continue to stay in h4. in case if my eb2 is approved then is it possible tht my husband become my dependent after h1 b response?

+ Read More

Filed under: Marriage
Attorney answers 2


You can always upgrade the H-1b to premium processing using from I-907 and paying the fee if you seek a quicker response. In terms of qualifying for EB-2, more information is needed, specifically if you have a 3 or 4 year baccalaureate or other higher degrees before you obtained your experience. Generally EB-2's will require substantial academic degrees, it just depends. Also, unless you are seeking a National Interest Waiver (NIW), you cannot straight file and EB-2 immigrant petition.

Ricky Malik, Esq.


Please see the following link for more information

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer