Skip to main content


Miami, FL |

I was convicted of "Conspiracy to import cocaine" in 1997 and completed my sentence in the federal system. I am now in my 4 year of supervise release in which the last 2 years had been just calling on this code a phone which ask you about 5 questions after you give your name and ID #. My question is: Can I apply for early termination of my supervise release and how can I do it? all I have left is one year. Thank you for your help.

How do you apply for early Termination? Does it require a lawyer?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Yes you can apply for early termination of supervised release. If you have not had any problems or violations and you have sucessfully completed at least half, in your case three quarters most Federal Judges will generally grant this motion.
Frank A Rubino

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer