DV-Lottery selectee with outdated incorrect information in DV Lottery Application form

New York, NY |

A company I paid years ago for filling on my behalf the application form for the DV-Lottery filled outdated information and stated I have only a high school diploma by the time I already had a University Degree, and I have been selected for further processing in order to obtain a green card.
Should I fill the DS-230 with the outdated info saying I only completed high school, and explain I actually had a University degree at the interview, or should I fill the DS-230 form with the accurate information and recognize the mistake at the time of filling the lottery form?

Always accurate info.

I agree with Deborah, you must always use accurate information. Using the incorrect information will only lead to problems.

Congratulations.

Marc Taylor, Esq.

You must answer all questions truthfully.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

You must always tell the truth. It is better to have to explain the earlier mistake then to file a false DS-230 form.