Skip to main content

Dui Upper levels

Wilkes Barre, PA |

After a DUI and possible incarcenation, are there programs out there to help people get back on there feet again? Not having the ability to drive?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


I would talk with your attorney who should be able to give some direction to you. Every case is different but depending on your circumstances you MAY be eligibale for an occupational limited license with PENNDOT.


Your probation officer is another source of information. The adult probation department typically has job programs.


PENNDOT offers an Occupational Limited License to certain DUI offenders. The application process is very specific as to who is eligible and when. Contact a local DUI attorney to help you get back on your feet.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer