Driving without a license or insurance i know some people can do it legally but how would i go about doing this legally in NYC

Brooklyn, NY |

a while back a friend of mine introduced me to the strawman thing and the natural person/sovereign and i was hooked.I was also surprised to find out that a wide number of the law society (police,lawyers) are not aware of this.because its not something "they" want you to know apparently.well anyway my question is how would i go about driving in nyc with no insurance or license(insurance especially) because i KNOW for a FACT that some people,somewhere,in both canada and the U.S. are doing this.i know it is not illegal i just want to know exactly how to go about doing this LEGALLY do i have to remain a citizen of the U.S.,become sovereign or natural persons.If you are not familiar with the natural person or strawman please do research before answering this question

I KNOW FOR A FACT that this is an urban myth. No one is driving around legally without a license. (I do not need to do any research on this silly idea.)

DISCLAIMER—This answer is for informational purposes only under the AVVO system, its terms and conditions. It is not intended as specific legal advice regarding your question. The answer could be different if all the facts were known. This answer does not establish an attorney client relationship. I am admitted only in California. (Bryant) Keith Martin sbbizlaw.com

And I know for a FACT that all lawyers are paid to lie about these sorts of things,that is why the courts strongly suggest that you hire a lawyer for any legal dispute simply because when you are being represented by a lawyer you become a ward of the state (aka the law society see's you as infantile)so i guess it was pretty stupid of me to ask lawyers this question

Bryant Keith Martin

Bryant Keith Martin

I am not a psychiatrist, but you sound like a paranoid schizophrenic. You should consult one B. Keith Martin Attorney and Counselor at Law 2525 State St. Suite 32 Santa Barbara CA 93105 805.965.4100 km@high-techlawyer.com Web: sbbizlaw.com

yeah thats right completely ignore the facts and call me crazy,how typical of the brainwashed.I like how you can call me paranoid schizo yet you did not deny one thing i said :)

I've been practicing for 20+ years and have never heard of it being lawful to drive anywhere in NY without a license or insurance. Even entities tehat do not carry insurance must be bonded or otherwise self-insured. Given that it is probably not legal, it is unlikely that any reputable attorney on this site would offer any information you might find helpful.

Disclaimer- The information you obtain at our web-site or through postings on such sites as this is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for specific advice regarding your individual situation. Any response given here is not intended to create, nor does it create an ongoing duty to respond to questions. The response does not form an attorney-client relationship, nor is it intended to be relied upon as legal advice. The response given is based upon the limited facts provided by the person asking the question. To the extent additional or different facts exist, the response may change appropriately.

Agreed. Don't believe everything you hear. You cannot drive legally without insurance or a license. I don't think you need a lawyer to research this for you, since it is nothing more than an urban legend. However, if you attempt to drive without a license or insurance and get stopped by the police, you will definitely need a lawyer.

Legal Information is Not Legal Advice My answer provides information about the law based on the limited information provided in the questions asked and is not intended to provide legal advice or opinions, and does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. The answer to the question is for educational and informational purposes only. The law differs in each jurisdiction and may be interpreted or applied differently depending on the jurisdiction or situation. Accordingly, I highly recommend that you consult with an attorney to discuss the details of your problem so you can get legal advice tailored to your particular circumstances.

i dont believe everything i hear that is the sole reason of asking the question.I honestly know for a fact that this is not an urban legend of course with you being a lawyer you will are paid to uphold "justice" and by the way if i ever get pulled over for driving without a license or insurance the last thing il do is have a lawyer represent me lol

I know for a fact that in the US, you CANNOT legally drive without a license or without insurance.
I also know for a fact, that the "sovereign" or "Natural" citizen mumbo jumbo has no basis whatsoever in law or fact, regardless of how good sounding it may be.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

ok so how come moore's dont have to follow statutes within your law society?

and you call this natural person or sovereign stuff mumbo jumbo but ive seen people literally walk out of court rooms that were operating under maritime admiralty laws by simply asking the main con man ahem sorry judge for his oath of office.Being that ALL lawyers and judges police etc all have to take this oath it is understandable why i have read so many negative responses.Wake up brother

wow you guys are so brainwashed its amazing.Do you know that there are lawyers out there who HAD to quit their jobs after discovering this mass deception because it was against their own principles.see i believe everywhere you go you have the good apples and the bad ones i do not look at the entire law society as a bunch of egotistical lieing pricks who think they control a free country there are some of you out there who KNOW better and see past the deceptions

You may be confused with the concept that Foreign Diplomats have immunity, so if they are caught driving without a license or insurance, little can happen to them. However, regular folks who get caught driving without a license or insurance are subject to consequences, and in my opinion those consequences are not nearly severe enough. Get insurance; get a license or get severely penalized. No one on this board is going to help you function on the edge of society.

BRAINWASHED lol

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

Jeffrey Bruce Gold

s*ithead

I agree with all that my colleagues have answered. There is no way you can drive legally without a license and certainly not without insurance. I will also add that driving without insurance is a crime that will subject you to criminal penalties if convicted. Additionally once convicted you will have a permanent criminal record that will follow you for life (NY does not expunge criminal convictions).

explain this then http://youtu.be/hfbfpz4iYDU

Benjamin J Lieberman

Benjamin J Lieberman

Explanation: the incident in the You Tube clip seems to have occurred in London NOT in the United States. The ability to drive in the US is a privilege and NOT a right.

umm yeah you know what you are correct,however the U.S. only governs the district of Columbia and not north America the land mass.Im not sure if you are aware of that as most people aren't but there are REAL Americans living traveling on this land and do not have to adhere to the laws of the corporate U.S. so do you have anything smart to say about this aswell?

Also i would like to point out one more thing and say that your correct the U.S. says that "driving" is a privilege and "traveling"is a common law right.NOT a privilege.ps please dont hate me man lol i just read alot and i have a very open mind towards all points of views not just the herd of sheeple

Just because people are doing something, doesn't mean they are doing it legally. If you want to drive without a license or insurance, you can physically do so. If the police pull you over you will be arrested and charged. You may get away with it for months or years before they pull you over. Just because you weren't caught, doesn't mean it was legal. To make it legal, you would need to have an enforceable law authorizing the act which I assure you there isn't.

For a good website debunking "strawman" myths; check this out. http://www.teamlaw.org/Mythology.htm#Strawman

Richard Southard
212-385-8600
I am a former Deputy Bureau Chief with the Kings County DA’s Office with over 15 years experience specializing in criminal law cases. I offer free in-person, phone and video consultations.

All answers are for information purposes only. Answering this question or any future questions does not form any attorney-client relationship. Be mindful, that answers are limited by the limited facts presented by the questioner and are not meant to take the place of competent legal advice by an attorney fully informed of all the facts surrounding your case. However, be aware that nothing posted in a public forum such as this can be deemed confidential or privileged communication. For a privileged private consultation, contact me at 212-385-8600 or via my website www.reasonabledoubtny.com