Skip to main content

Dreamer deportado en 2008 volvio a usa en el 2009 es elegible para accion diferida

Hamilton, OH |

quiero saber si mi hija tiene posibilidades de ser elegible para accion diferida si fue deportada en 2008 y volvio ilegalmente a usa en el 2009

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigrant status
Attorney answers 4


muy poco probable

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at


No. Para nada.
Lo siento.

Behar Intl. Counsel 619.234.5962 Kindly be advised that the answer above is only general in nature cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. It is your responsibility to retain a lawyer to analyze the facts specific to your particular situation in order to give you specific advice. Specific answers will require cognizance of all pertinent facts about your case. Any answers offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship.



This advice was intended to be general in nature and not to be taken as a legal opinion or legal advice and was not deemed to create an attorney-client relationship


Lo siento, pero el hecho de que su hija fue deportada y regreso indebidamente antes del periodo de castigo impuesto por el gobierno la excluye del programa de accion diferida que se inicio el 15 de agosto del 2012.

Response to this question does NOT establish an attorney-client relationship with the person requesting such information.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer