Skip to main content

Don't know what type of lawyer to obtain wa told by osha to find good one as to criminal investigation ongoing in death of spouc

Spring Hill, FL |

spoke with duty officer osha was advised to find legal help, husband lost job, 3 weeks later terminal, 5 months later dies, place of employment lost unemployment appeal, superviser lied at appeals, husband won chemicals from work may have played part in death. don't know what type of lawyer to find

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Very sorry about your husband. You should contact a workers' compensation attorney to investigate any rights you may have under the workers' compensation system, and also a personal injury attorney who can evaluate any rights you may have to a wrongful death claim against responsible parties for the chemical exposure.

Good luck.


Contact Mr. Upton's office. He is experienced and dedicated to providing the victims of wrongful death claims with proper representation.


Find a Workers' Compensation Attorney. Chemical exposure is a Workers' Compensation claim, and most states have death benefits for survivors. Workers' Compensation is generally the exclusive remedy in against an Employer in work-related deaths.

We offer general concepts, but you should give ALL your facts to a licensed Attorney in your state before you RELY upon any legal advice.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer