1) I am the primary income and my earnings will pay the mortgage.
2) My in-laws will hold mortgage thru title co.
3) Conditions in mortgage: My husband will be sole owner of mortgage. He may not make any changes in title, or quitclaim deed until mortgage is satisfied.
4) My husband has signed all the docs in mortgage agreement; I was present.
5) I have suddenly been told (at the last moment, as getting ready to fund and file the legal agreement) that I must sign and notarize a quitclaim deed and that it is "no big deal, conveniently, the agent is a notary and can come to me to get it done really quick without any inconvenience."
6) The mortgage has no mention me, or provisions regarding me and "our investments" in "our" home if something were to happen to my husband.