Skip to main content

Does minor issues in a new construction home purchased as a bank repo start prescription or does it need to be major structural?

Gonzales, LA |

If you buy a bank repo new construction home and have a shower pan leak would that start your prescriptive period, or would it have to be major structural damage to file suit? I just want to protect my rights. Also are you able to write a letter to the judge on a partial ruling that is handling your case or can you not have any contact? Please Help!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


No contact



Mr. Brinkmeier, Avvo is their caselaw I can read upon to help my case against this unfair ruling? I filed suit when I discovered major structural damage. Every home has minor issues. Please advise

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer