Does it cost anything to issue a travel document?

New York, NY |

I am a political asylee and I want to apply for an I-131 travel document. How much does it cost to issue a travel document?

Www.uscis.gov

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Yes there is a fee ranging from $220 to $445. Consult an attorney.

Alexus P. Sham alexuspshamesq@gmail.com (917) 498-9009. The above information is only general in nature and does not constitute legal advice. It does not create an attorney-client relationship.

Check the form online, the fees are listed.

The above is intended only as general information, and does not constitute legal advice. You must speak with an attorney to discuss your individual case.

There are several types - check the USCIS website, if you still have questions, contact an attorney.

The price depends on your age and current immigration status. You should read the instructions to the I-131 to help you with the form. If you have questions about how to fill it out you should contact an attorney in your area.