Skip to main content

Does everyone NEED to get a lawyer to apply for this deferred action??

Houston, TX |

I qualify 100 percent, i have everything i need, no criminal problems, do i still need to get a lawyer?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


You're never required to have an immigration attorney represent you. That being said, if you can afford one, you should retain one even for what appears to be the simplest case. You'll sleep better.

THIS ANSWER IS FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE, AND DOES NOT CREATE AN ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP. Immigration is complicated and the wrong action can have serious consequences. Never take action in your case based solely on general information like is offered here. Speak to an attorney who can give you specific advice about your own situation.


no, you do not NEED to, but hiring a lawyer can help you prevent mistakes... this oculd be a once in a lifetime opportunity, why risk it?

Neil I Fleischer (513) 977-4209 Note: Neil Fleischer is an attorney licensed in the State of Ohio The below answer is provided for informational use only. One should not act or refrain to act solely based on the information provided. No attorney/client relationship is created unless an Agreement is signed by the attorney and the client. Best regards, Neil Neil I Fleischer The Fleischer Law Firm, LLC 917 Main Street Cincinnati, Ohio 45202-1314 Direct telephone: 513 977 4209 Enjoy our Blog at


You are not required to hire an Attorney to file for deferred action, however iI recommend you at leads have an attorney review your documents and application before you submit them. This may be a one shot situation and there is no sense in risking making a mistake.

Morales Law Firm P.A. 2100 Coral Way Ste 703 Miami, FL 33145 (305) 851-7856 This response is not offered as legal advice, but is only a general informational response for public interest. No one reading this is authorized to claim that an attorney client relationship exists with this writer or the writer's law firm.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer