Skip to main content

Does classification raise the value and time your allowed to collect workers compensation

Brooklyn, NY |

I have been on workers comp for three years not much money left for loss of usage my doctor says he not going to give me a percentage when he testify he going to do classification does that raise the value of my case

+ Read More

Attorney answers 2


You will need to contact a local attorney to see if you can get an independent medical evaluation to determine permanent disability.


You're going to need to talk this over with a good WC lawyer. Use they"Find a Lawyer" tab here at