Skip to main content

Does anybody think that the state blood lab made a mistake up to .029 on a owing case and are they truly honest

Madison, WI |

I don't want to sound pairnoid but it is the government and what are generly cost of a blood expert for your defense the reason I ask is it seemed to be higher
Than it should be based on what I drank

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Talk with a local criminal defense attorney; they should know the lab’s error rate.

Good luck.

DISCLAIMER: David J. McCormick is licensed to practice law in the State of Wisconsin and this answer is being provided for informational purposes only because the laws of your jurisdiction may differ. This answer based on general legal principles and is not intended for the purpose of providing specific legal advice or opinions. Under no circumstances does this answer constitute the establishment of an attorney-client relationship.


i would contact a criminal def attorney, locally who is part of this program


You can possibly get the sample re tested. This should be in criminal law section.


An experienced DWI lawyer will check the records to see if the machinery was calibrated properly.

Austin Jail Release and DWI Lawyer

My answers are intended only as general legal advice and are not intended to create an attorney-client relationship. There is no substitute for a full consultation with a local experienced criminal defense attorney. For more answers based on my 19 years of experience visit my website,