Skip to main content

Does an illegal alien have rights to children if so how can i as a mother get them supervised visitation?

Red Bluff, CA |

two children have been through court system he has weekend visitation but children are not safely supervised have made cps reports and it seems he can drive around with children with no license and i cant do anything about it

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


You will need to take these complaints back to the court that issued the visitation order. Put it in a OSC to the judge - when confronted with evidence the court will have to do something.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer