We'll help you find the right solution for your needs
Does this sound like your topic?
1. County office demanded defendant to pay eight thousand dollars as a consequence of perjury and fraud.
2. County filed charges of perjury and fraud with DA.
3. Defendant requested a state hearing with state hearing division (SHD).
At the hearing, the county reported that the matter had been resolved and therefore no county action is pending or ripe for review since the county rescinded the collection of eight thousand dollars.
4. Defendant is arrested and incarcerated when he stepped out the the SHD hearing.
5. Defendant is scheduled to appear in a superior court re perjury and fraud criminal charges.Agency: CDSS Nature: Not sure. Defendant requested a state hearing to dispute the payment of eight thousand dollars.