Does a TRO remain in affect while we seek to schedule mediation? As the court accepted our agreement to do so?

Arlington, TX |

The. Court did advise us in the interim to initiate communications with each other and start returning ng each others personal property. I have a washer and dryer that was on lease which has been full filled. Can I advise the retailer to go and pickup their property as my wife seems to be procrastinating on returning it and my credit is at risk.

If you appeared in court on a TRO and the court ordered a Temporary Injunction while the case is pending , you cannot take the actions that you state. If there is a property or debt issue, you may want to consider modifying the Temporary Order so that it can be addresses specifically

Disclaimer:The answer provided is for informational purposes only. It should not be relied upon as specific legal advice and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. Information should not be acted upon without seeking professional legal counsel. Attorney Stevens can be contacted for a consultation at 888-908-6296 or tdstevens@tdstevenslaw.net

No additional orders were requested BT the court and nothing has been filed other than accepting our agreement for mediation. Does this now allow the retailer to get the appliances?