Does a judge have immunity if involved in conspiracy?

Lodi, WI |

Judges have absolute immunity for judicial acts.

This answer is provided for general information only. No legal advice can be given without a consult as to the specifics of the case.

I don't know what you mean by involved in a conspiracy - what type/what facts?

This is not intended to be legal advise or as legal representation. I am a California personal injury attorney . Be aware that every state has its own statute of limitations; and statutes & case laws that govern the handling of these matters.

Depriving someone of liberty where the judge did not have jurisdiction

Immunity.

We do not have a client/attorney relationship until you make an appointment, we discuss your case face to face, I accept a retainer, and we explictly agree to enter into representation.

You need to add more info. Conspiracy on the bench, or some act not associated with judicial office?

READ THIS BEFORE CALLING OR EMAILING ME: I am licensed to practice before the state and federal courts in Virginia. We have not established an attorney-client relationship unless we have a signed representation agreement and you have paid me. I am providing educational instruction only--not legal advice. You should speak with an attorney to whom you have provided all the facts, before you take steps that may impact your legal rights. I am not obligated to answer subsequent emails or phone calls unless you have hired me. I wish you the best of luck with your situation.

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Immune. Defense attorney should have challenged jurisdiction if it was applicable.

This was not a criminal conviction hearing.

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

What was it-child support?

No it was not.

Rixon Charles Rafter III

Rixon Charles Rafter III

You've made it darn difficult to help you. I wish you the best of luck.

Thank you.