Skip to main content

Do you I have a medical malpractice and/or pharmaceutical litigation against my psychiatric nurse practitioner?

Concord, NH |

I have been recently diagnosed with Tar dive Duskiness and Dementia for Geo don being prescribed by my psychiatric nurse practitioner after mentioning facial and body twitches / movements prior and afterwards being prescribed Geo don . Additionally have a near - death suicide attempt on Departure ( known increased suicidal ) even after mentioning my declining mental health status for many prior appointments . Please help !

+ Read More

Attorney answers 5


The only way to know is to consult an experienced medical malpractice attoreny in your area for a consultation to see if your have a claim. Good luck!


More info is needed. Retain a local malpractice lawyer to order the records to investigate.


I am not licensed to practice law in your state. However, your health should always come first. This means that you should consult with another healthcare provider to obtain an appropriate diagnosis and treatment. You will have time to consult with a medical neglience lawyer in your state after making sure that you have done all you can to obtain appropriate care.


You should contact an experienced local medical malpractice attorney in your area in order to review your case. You will need to be able to prove via a medical expert, that the medical providers you wish to sue, fell below the standard of care in your local medical community. It is too difficult to make this call with the limited information you have provided?

Legal disclaimer:This message does not constitute legal advice and does not create an attorney-client relationship. Any statements are made for general informational purposes and do not constitute legal advice. No attorney-client privilege is created by this communication. Attorney is licensed in California only.


The answers you received are sound. You should consult with a local medical malpractice attorney regarding the care you received from the psychiatric nurse practitioner. Let me add just one more possibility to consider: Perhaps you have a claim against the manufacturer of this medication. (I don't recognize its name myself.) When you consult with an attorney, you should also discuss that possibility.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer