Skip to main content

Do u get deported if?

Sacramento, CA |

can a girl get deported if she is completely illegal in the US?
BUT she has a 2yrs old son US born that she lost custody to the father so she only has overnight visitation?
would that change custody orders?

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


Yes, you could be deported.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.



but would it affect or change the custody order? can they grant her green card since she has a kid? do i just call the immigration on her to get her deported simply like that?


Yes, Deportation is possible.
Lalita Haran
13295 Illinois St., Ste. 128
Carmel IN, 46032
Ph: (317) 660-6174


Those circumstances alone will not protect you from deportation.


I agree with my colleagues.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer