Skip to main content

Do the Court will provided me with a MADIATOR ATTORNEY, If I go to court by myself?

Elizabeth, NJ |

. I have an attorney, we went to court for CMC,
. We did not have a settlement agreement
. After 45, he called me and said that we have to go to trial
. I am thinking to fire him, because, i have the feeling he is not working for me...

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


What kind of case are you involved in? Why do you feel that your attorney isn't working for you? Have you spoken to your attorney about their advocacy or their alleged lack thereof? More information is needed than you provided and should be discussed confidentially in person preferably with your own attorney before deciding whether you wish to fire your attorney. Good luck with your case.

DISCLAIMER This answer is provided for educational purposes only. By using or participating in this site you agree and understand that there is no attorney client privilege between you and the attorney responding. This site cannot be used as a substitute for competent legal advice from a licensed attorney that practices law in the State where this offense is charged; and, who has experience in the area of law you are asking questions about and with whom you would have an attorney client relationship. The law changes frequently and varies from jurisdiction to jurisdiction. The information and materials provided are general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance described in the question, or in the State where this charge is filed. I am an attorney licensed to practice in the State of New Jersey. Consult a local attorney if your case arises outside the State of New Jersey. If you found this answer to be HELPFUL then you can vote that this answer was helpful. If you found this answer to be the BEST ANSWER of all those presented, then you can vote that this answer was the best answer presented. Also, please be advised that any response to any comments made by the asker do not create an attonrey client relationship.


Not enough information here. Start with a meeting with your attorney to get questins answered and get explanations - right away. Time is valuable.

Good luck to you

The exact answers to questions like this require more information than presented. The answer(s) provided should be considered general information. The information provided by this is general advice, and is not legal advice. Viewing this information is not intended to create, and does not constitute, an attorney-client relationship. It is intended to educate the reader and a more definite answer should be based on a consultation with a lawyer. You should not take any action that might affect your claim without first seeking the professional opinion of an attorney. You should consult an attorney who can can ask all the appropriate questions and give legal advice based on the exact facts of your situation. The general information provided here does not create an attorney-client relationship.


Never go without an attorney in a legal proceeding. Court appointed mediators are required in some kinds of cases, but they work for the court, not for the parties.

Any opinions stated in response to Avvo questions are based upon the facts stated in the question. Responses to Avvo questions are for general information purposes only, and should not be construed or relied upon as legal advice.