Skip to main content

Do not agree with how this has been done !

Loganville, GA |

the attorney gave me a statement of what an who paid for it on my mother estate . as of the other day i have not got credit of what i paid out . now it looks like i am going to get less .
are they anything i can do get what i payed into my mother estate back ? my brother has alot of things he said he paid for an this looks like he is get most of the estate what an if i can do anything ?

can i do anything if i sign quick claim deed . i gave them all my reciepts .

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Produce your receipts to the executor for reimbursement.



have alreday done this . if i think they have not done this right an i sign the quicuk claim deed can i still do anything about this . they call me an put off the cutting of the check when my brother told them they did it wrong .


If you do not feel the estate is being administered correctly, you can object to any proposed distribution or accounting, or you can petition to have the executor removed and replaced.

The above information is general in nature. In order to obtain more specific and legal advice upon which to base your important decisions, please contact our office directly for a free phone or in person consultation. Robert M. Gardner, Jr. Hicks, Massey & Gardner, LLP 53 W. Candler St. Or 718 Oak St. Winder, Ga. 30680 Gainesville, Georgia (770) 307-4899 (770) 538-0555 serving metro Atlanta and all of Northeast Georgia Bankruptcy, Divorce, Personal Injury, Worker’s Compensation, Medical Malpractice, Adoption, Civil and Criminal Litigation


The attorney for the estate is not representing you as a beneficiary. Given that there is so much confusion, your best bet would be to consult with a local probate attorney for a fact specific exploration of your situation.

** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ** My response above is not legal advice and it does not establish an attoreny-client relationship. When responding to questions posted on Avvo, I provide a general purpose response based on California law as I am licensed in California. In reviewing my response, you are specifically advised that your use of, or reliance upon any response I provide is not advisable. I do not have all relevant background details or facts related to your issue / matter, thus I am not in a position to give you legal advice. Further, your review, use of, or reliance upon my response does not establish an attorney-client relationship between us nor does it qualify as a legal consultation for any purpose. For specific advice regarding your particular circumstances, you should consult and retain local counsel. Law Offices of Eric J. Gold Telephone: 818-279-2737 Email: service@egoldlaw.con

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer