Skip to main content

Do my child's father have to sign in order for me to give my mother temporary guardianship of my son?

Denton, TX |

My son's father isn't involved in his life at all. I want to move from Texas back home to Mississippi. My mother and i agree that my son should remain in Texas.with her until I get on my feet in Mississippi. Do his father have to sign before she can get legal guardianship??

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3



The answer given does not imply that an attorney-client relationship has been established and your best course of action is to have legal representation in this matter.


Agree with Mr. Pippen



The information provided in this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. If you are interested in his legal services, feel free to call Chris at (303) 409-7635 at his law office in the Denver Tech Center. All initial consultations are free of charge.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer