Do I need to send two passport-style photos with my I-765 form if I am applying for DACA?

Fort Worth, TX |

The instuctions for the form say that additional documentation beyond what the instructions for form I-821d state is not required but the next part in form I-765 says that you must submit two color pictures. Should I add those to the documents I am already sending?

Yes

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship.

Yes send the photos.

The answer provided here is general in nature and does not take into account other factors that may need to be reviewed for a more precise answer. You should consult with an immigration attorney before taking any action. The answer here is not intended to create an attorney-client relationship.

Form I-765 has its own instructions and you must submit what those instructions require.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.

yes

Yes submit Two current separate passport photos

Absent a signed representation agreement with this firm, answers to your posted questions should not be construed as legal advice nor does it create an attorney/client relationship.

Yes you must submit the photos as the I 765 is a separate form and has its own requirements.