Skip to main content

Do i need to hire a lawyer to submit for a 1 visa or i - 131 ?

San Bernardino, CA |

my husband signed his voluntary departure last month , how do i go about submitting a i - 131 for him and see if he qualifies for the 1 visa ? does this process take long and do i hire a lawyer ? ls refer a local immigration lawyer if possible thanks !

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Retaining an immigration attorney experienced in deportation would be in your best interest. Best Wishes!


Yes, you should definitely have an immigration lawyer review your case.

Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. at 201-471-7989, located in New York and New Jersey. Contact immigration attorney Gintare Grigaite, Esq. for a free consultation about new Immigration Reform policies. Answers on AVVO do not constitute legal advice and do not form attorney-client relationship. Always consult an attorney for a legal advice.


I would agree with my colleagues here.

This does not constitute legal advice, so please do not rely on it as such.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer