Skip to main content

Do I need to file I 765 and I131?

Joplin, MO |

I am filling out for adjustment of status,I am on TPS,I have work permit valid now till 07/2014 Do I have to file for work permit again while filing for the status change? Do I have to file for advanced parole or reentry permit? by the time I sent all my papers my work permit will be valid.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3

Best Answer

The filing fees for adjustment of status includes a work permit and advance parole, but you are not required to file them. Make sure you are eligible for adjustment of statut before you file. When in doubt, consult with an experienced immigration attorney.

714-560-0040. The answer provided is general in nature and because not all facts are known, it should not be construed as legal advice. The answer does not create an attorney/client relationship.



Thanks,I am eligible for adjustment of status.


No. No.

Samuel Ouya Maina, Esq. 415.391.6612 Law Offices of S. Ouya Maina, PC 332 Pine Street, Suite 707 San Francisco, CA 94104


If you do not need to travel, no

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer