Do I need to file a police report, or can I go to a lawyer, and take him to court.

Quakertown, PA |

I was staying with a friend in quakertown,pa. We had an altercation I spat in his face, and as I turned to walk down the stairs he kicked me and I feel down the stairs. I have a very large bruise on my backside, plus I reaggravated the pain in my neck. Do I have a case

Yes, but so does he for assault & battery (i.e. the spitting on his face).

Stew Crawford, Jr. Esq.

Crawford Law Firm
A Full Service Law Firm Serving Pennsylvania & New Jersey

Philadelphia Area Office
223 North Monroe Street
Media, Pennsylvania 19063
877-992-6311
www.crawfordlaw.org

E-Mail: crime@subrolaw.us

All information provided in this comment is intended for informational purposes only and does not, by itself, create an attorney client relationship. Without the benefit a personal consultation to exploe all of the facts of your legal problem, the information in this posting may be inaccurate and for that reason it should not be relied upon. If you wish to consult with an attorney, or have any questions concerning this comment, please feel free to contact our offices through any of the above contact sources.

You both may be guilty of assault. If you file a police report, you both nay be charged. On the other hand, the other guy may have lied about the facts and filed. You may want to sit down with an attorney that provides a free consult to review your other options.