Do I need to file a G-325 A with a 130/1485 for my parent?

Pomona, CA |

Applying for adjustment of status for a parent. I am unsure as to whether one is needed. The USCIS website says to submitted if instructed. Should I send my packet and wait to see if they require one?

You have to file g-325 for each parent you are filing I-130 for.

Yes

MEDINA LAW GROUP PC: EXPERIENCED TEXAS IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS. email: cindy@medinalg.com; Phone: (210) 821-4500; Fax: 210-821-4500; 1802 NE Loop 410, Ste 104, San Antonio, TX 78217. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter. Furthermore, the content of this answer does not create an attorney-client relationship. I apologize in advance for any spelling or typographical errors. MEDINA LAW GROUP PC.

Yes.

Law Offices of J Thomas Smith J.D., Ph.D 11500 Northwest Freeway, Suite 280 Houston, TX 77092 713-LAWYER-2 www.MyImmigrationLawyer.info NOTE: Responses are for the education of the community at large and is not intended to be "legal advice." No attorney-client relationship is established by responses or comments.

Yes, send one for each of you.

PROFESSOR OF IMMIGRATION LAW for over 10 years -- This blog posting is offered for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an attorney-client relationship. Also, keep in mind that this is an INTERNET BLOG. You should not rely on anything you read here to make decisions which impact on your life. Meet with an attorney, via Skype, or in person, to obtain competent personal and professional guidance.

Yes. You need to file the form for each adjustment applicant.

If your parents are in the U.S. and adjusting their status, then it is necessary as part of their I-485. It is not required for I-130 purposes.

Yes, send the G-325a as part of the package.