Skip to main content

Do i need to explained g 325 when lm out of the country and unemployed

South San Francisco, CA |

Im new immirgrant after few months im back to my country to married my wife mother of my son

+ Read More

Filed under: Immigration
Attorney answers 4


Not enough information.

In order to get your question answered you have to ask a question first in a form which would render it understandable and provide information sufficient to make a reasonable and intelligible suggestion. I cannot answer your question on the information provided.

The answer depends on the information not in your post.

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS; email:; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.


Unclear exactly what you are asking. You need to have a full consultation with a competent immigration attorney. Search Avvo; seek someone with experience. Many offer low cost or free consultations. Good luck.

No attorney-client relationship is created or implied by this communication. To contact this attorney see his profile; attorney number: 281-733-2875.


All questions on immigration forms must be answered truthfully.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Provide information about the application you are filing.

This response is general in nature and cannot be construed as legal advice, given that not enough facts are known. Any comments offered on Avvo are of a general nature only, and are not meant to create an attorney-client relationship. If you would like additional information based on this response, please contact my office at 510 657 7665 or 415 902 0832 to schedule a consultation.