Do i need to do medical exam for my baby (2 months)? I am applying I 130 and I 485.

Phoenix, AZ |

if yes, do i need to attach it with the I 485 or i can do it later?

no

NYC EXPERIENCED IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS www.myattorneyusa.com; email: info@myattorneyusa.com; Phone: (866) 456-­8654; Fax: 212-964-0440; Cell: 212-202-0325. The information contained in this answer is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.

Thanks for your answer. So need for medical exam, no need for I 693?

Alexander Joseph Segal

Alexander Joseph Segal

Not for a 2 months old baby. How come the baby was not born in the USA?

she was born in canada then we move to USA, :)

Are the applications for you or for the baby?

609-271-3573. This answer is for informational purposes only. It should not be construed as legal advice.

for baby. both parents NOW USC

No

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.