Skip to main content

Do I need to do any different procedures?

Paterson, NJ |

Dear Sir,
I'm USA Citizen. I married a Bangladeshi Citizen on August 2012. My Husband Lives in Bangladesh. I stayed there for 1 month & got back to USA after 1 month of marry. I applied for my Husband on December 2012. When I applied for him that time he was in his homeland Bangladesh. But now he wants to go Oman in order to do Job. Can he Go? If he can, then What procedures I need to do here in USA because when I applied for him I filled the form to mention that he stays in Bangladesh.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 4


You'll have to notify the NVC that you want to visa process at a different consulate. There is a specific form for requested action to be taken on an I-130. You should contact an attorney.

VOSBIKIAN & VOSBIKIAN, L.L.C. (856) 755-1400, e-mail: - Offices in Atlantic City, Cherry Hill, Newark, and Trenton, NJ. Please consult with a licensed immigration professional to provide you with a thorough legal advice. This response is not a substitute for specific legal advice and it should not be construed to create an attorney-client relationship. Please visit and share this site:


You will need to notify NVC of his new address so that they can schedule him for an interview at the nearest consular post.

J Charles Ferrari Eng & Nishimura 213.622.2255 The statement above is general in nature and does not constitute legal advice, as not all the facts are known. You should retain an attorney to review all the facts specific to your case in order to receive advise specific to your case. The statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship. Answers on Avvo can only be general ones, as specific answers would require knowledge of all the facts. As such, they may or may not apply to the question.


Inform the National Visa Center that he is now living in Oman.

(213) 394-4554 x0 Mr. Shusterman is a former INS Trial Attorney (1976-82) with over 35 years of immigration experience. His response to your question is general in nature, as not all the facts are known to him. You should retain an attorney experienced in immigration law to review all the facts in your case in order to receive advice specific to your case. Mr. Shusterman's statement above does not create an attorney/client relationship.


Inform NVC.

The above is intended as general information only and cannot be relied upon as legal advice. Call (212)880-1538 for detailed evaluation of your case. Laws change constantly and vary from state to state. The legal principals discussed may differ substantially from your personal situation. Therefore, You should consult an attorney about your particular situation. Visit us at WWW.USIMMIGRATIONPLUS.COM Contact Immigration Law Offices of Tsirina Goroshit at 275 Madison Avenue, 4th Floor New York, NY 10016

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer