Skip to main content

Do I need to consult a lawyer if i'm not getting workers compensation when I am entitled to it?

Ossipee, NH |

I have been out of work due to injury and the company has sent me only 2 checks out of the 8 I am supposed to be getting.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


The short answer is yes.


Most attorney consultations are free and no obligation. Find a local attorney by contacting your county bar association, the yellow pages, or asking any lawyers you know for a referral.


Absolutely, yes. Take control of your cAse, your life and your financial future by hiring an experienced workers' compensation attorney to help you.