Skip to main content

Do I need to attach FL-160 "Separate Property" Declaration to Judgment?

Santa Maria, CA |

Default Divorce, with no community property, no kids and no spousal support. CA form FL-170 & FL-180. There is no community property but filed FL-160 listing separate property with original FL-100 petition. How do I mark FL-170 question 5 (b) (1) & (2)? How do I mark FL-180 4(o) (2)? Do I need FL-345 to confirm Separate Property?

Thanks for your immediate response! I really appreciate it!

+ Read More

Attorney answers 1


Without seeing the forms I cannot be completely certain but it appears that you should to check 5(b)1 on the FL170, 4(o)2 on the FL180 and attach an FL345 to the judgment (FL180) confirming the separate property in accordance with the way it was set forth on the FL160 that was filed and served with the petition.

Always file judgments with self-addressed, stamped return envelopes and If you make a mistake, the court will send the forms back to you with a form indicating the nature of the problem.

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer