Skip to main content

Do I need legal representation car accident no injuries, not at fault

Cary, NC |

I was in car accident other driver failed to yield the police report indicates this and I was attributed no fault. Car was totaled, I was not injured only minor cuts, only have liability insurance on my car. Other driver lied to his insurance said I ran red light. Before the police report available other drivers insurance denied claim based on their drivers false statement they now state yhey are evaluating. Now sent me certified letter saying they will not pay for storage of wrecked car beyond a date only 10 days after accident. Can they do this do I have to pay for my own towing and storage seems they should pay, do I pay and claim back? No determination of fault by other drivers ins has been made no offer given. Do I need lawyer, car value around $5-6k.

+ Read More

Attorney answers 3


Notify your insurance company about the accident. Can't comment on the rest since you will need to talk to a lawyer in your State regarding the circumstances of the storage fees. It depends on your particular State. Good luck.

You should consult an attorney in your State at once. This response does not constitute legal advise outside the State Of Michigan and is not intended to establish an attorney-client relationship with our offices. It is for informational use only of the general laws in the State of Michigan, only. To retain our offices, you need to sign a contingency contract with us. We do offer free consultations and we can refer clients to lawyers in your State if you call us. Visit our webpage and tell us what you think.


File a claim with your insurance company. Even though you weren't at fault, contact an attorney.



If there is a choice between having no lawyer and having a lawyer, always best to have a lawyer.

Licensed in PA & NJ. 29% Contingency Fee. Phone: 215-510-6755

Can't find what you're looking for?

Post a free question on our public forum.

Ask a Question

- or -

Search for lawyers by reviews and ratings.

Find a Lawyer