i am in removal proceedings, the first master hearing was automatically continued, the second i hired a lawyer where he sent a motion to continue, that bought me 2, 5 months, now the 3rd one is approaching and i have decided to represent myself and ask for continuance based on my pending vawa self petition due to financial reasons, is it safe? Can Ice still deport me while my case vawa is still pending? filed skeleton sept 2012 , now sent evidence , got the receipt.Right, i meant the Judge, but does the pending/under review VAWA status protect me from the Judge's final decision whether to deport or not. Can the Judge just order removal without final decision from uscis (vermont) while the vawa pending. Thank you Everyone for any info and answers!